On December 14, 2021, the Randall County Commissioners Court adopted the following changes to county election precincts:
- 301 created from the combination of 305 and 306, taking the Southern half of Randall County all the way to Hwy 60 and CR 217 and the boundary lines of the city of Canyon.
- 306 which comprises the NW portion of the City of Canyon, bound to the S and E by Hwy 60.
- 305 which takes the SW portion of the City of Canyon and is bound to the N by Hwy 60 and Hwy 87 to the E.
- 302 which comprises the SE portion of the City of Canyon and is bound by Hwy 87 to the W and CR 217 to the N.
- 103 which comprises the NE portion of the City of Canyon and is bound by CR 217 to the S and Hwy 60 to the W.
- 216 W of the City of Amarillo, running between newly made 204 and existing 208.
- 317 S of 315 and SW of 324, W of I-27. This precinct was created from 325.
- 131 created from SW portion of 110. It is bound on the W by CR 1541 and to the S by CR 178.
- 204 created originally from 208, is bound to the E by Coulter St, the N by Hillside Rd, S by 77th Ave and extends westward into the neighborhood west of Loop 335.
- 315 created from 324. It is bound to the N by 77th Ave and to the W by 325 (CR 2590 after the curve). Bound to the S by FM 2186 and then 83rd, after bordering the precinct mentioned in point 7.
- 332 created from both 325 and 307. It is bound to the N by FM 2219 and extends W from I‑27 to the edge of the county. The S portion of the precinct travels along Buffalo Stadium Rd until it follows the natural boundary of Palo Duro creek to the edge of the county.
- 220 moves to commissioner precinct 4 and becomes election precinct 420. It additionally takes a portion to the N and W from 418.
- 426 takes a portion of 415 N of Hollywood Rd going E to Georgia St. It is bound to the N by Knoll Dr and Bismarck Ave.
- 227 ends at Bell St to the E instead of extending to Shawnee Tr.
- 228 takes a small area from 222 along its eastern border to make it a rectangle
- 230 takes a portion of 227 between Bell St. It is bound to the E by Shawnee Tr and to the N by 45th Ave.
Unchanged Precincts: 111, 112, 114, 309, 421, and 429.