- Failure to pay to the correct court may result in additional cost and/or a warrant to be issued for your arrest.
- You are about to make a payment to District Clerk Court Fees - Joel Forbis.
This court handles the following:
- 47th, 181st, and 251st District Courts
- Civil case numbers should end with an A, B, C, L1 or L2
- Civil Copies in District Clerk Office
- Copies from District Clerk Office
- Criminal case numbers should end with an A, B, C
- Criminal Felony
Make a Payment
A 3% convenience fee will be charged for each payment, with a minimum fee of $2.00 for each payment, effective January 1, 2023.