Randall County Election Administration has received approval from the Secretary of State’s office to use Vote Centers for all Randall County elections. Any registered voter in Randall County may vote at any of the locations provided. All Vote Centers will be open Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Joint Special Election
On Saturday, May 7, 2022
- Election Day Vote Centers
- Election Day Vote Center Map
- Notice Of Election
- Notice of Election - AISD
- Notice of Election - Tierra Blanc MUD #1
- Notice of Election - Canyon Independent School District
- League of Women Voters Guide for the Special Constitutional Amendment Election
- Notice of Public Testing
- Notice of Convening Ballot Board
The Governor has ordered a Special statewide election for 2 proposed Constitutional Amendments that were submitted by the second and third called 87th Legislative sessions. In addition to the Statewide elections, AISD and CISD have each called a Special Election. These elections will be conducted jointly. Which means that each voter will have one ballot with all the races for which the voter is eligible. You must to be registered to vote at a residence address that is inside the respective school district to be eligible to vote on that particular election. There will be some voters that are eligible for the Constitutional Amendments only since they are registered in one of the other school districts in Randall County.
All mail ballot applications must include either your Driver’s license number or the last 4 of your social security number. You must use the same identifier number all year when submitting your ballot by mail. We will automatically send any voter that submitted an application for ballot by mail and selected ANNUAL a ballot for this election. Your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number MUST be entered on your mail ballot envelope when returning your ballot. There is a very small space under the flap of the envelope for this information. You must do this step BEFORE signing in the designated space.
Some important things to know for this election:
- Verify your voter registration early. Don't wait until Election Day to check your status. Call us or visit www.votetexas.gov. You can NOT register to vote online BUT you can make changes to your voter registration. This tool will now allow a voter to change their voter registration from an old county to a new county. Be aware of potential fake registration sites on social media.
- The deadline to register to vote or to make any updates and/or changes to you voter registration is Thursday, April 7, 2022.
- Mail ballots are available to voters who meet the criteria issued by the State. If you qualify to vote by mail, contact us. The USPS suggest that all ballots are mailed at least 7 days before Election Day.
Early Voting in person is Monday, April 25, 2022 through May 3, 2022. There will be no weekend voting at any location for this election.
Last Day to Register
The last day to register to vote or make changes to existing registration is Thursday, April 7, 2022. You do NOT need to re-register to vote if you have not moved or made any changes since your last registration. Your voter registration does not expire.
Ballot by Mail
Ballot by mail applications must be received by Tuesday, April 26, 2022. The applications for ballot by mail may be emailed to the Election Administrator or faxed to 806-468-5634. The original hard copy must still be mailed and received in this office within 4 days of electronic submission. The ballot will NOT be mailed until the original application is received. The application for a ballot by mail and the criteria has changed. Please read the application completely and contact this office if you have questions. The application must contain a personal identifier number (Driver’s License or the last 4 of your Social Security number) that is on record with your voter registration.
YOU MUST write your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number under the flap of the carrier envelope BEFORE you sign and seal it.
Joint Primary Runoff Election
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Early Voting in person is Monday, May 16, 2022 through May 24, 2022. There will be no weekend voting at any location for this election.