Randall County Election Administration has received approval from the Secretary of State’s office to use Vote Centers for all Randall County elections. Any registered voter in Randall County may vote at any of the locations provided. All Vote Centers will be open Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
On Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Unofficial Cumulative Results
- Preliminary Election Reconciliation
- Election Day Vote Centers
- Election Day Vote Center Map
- Notice of General Election
- Wildorado ISD Notice of General Trustee Election
- Notice of Public Testing
- Order of Cancellation Randall County MUD #1
- Notice of Convening Early Voting Ballot Board
All mail ballot applications must include either your Driver’s license number or the last 4 of your social security number. You must use the same identifier number all year when submitting your ballot by mail. We will automatically send any voter that submitted an application for ballot by mail and selected ANNUAL a ballot for this election. Your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number MUST be entered on your mail ballot envelope when returning your ballot. There is a very small space under the flap of the envelope for this information. You must do this step BEFORE signing in the designated space.
Some important things to know for this election:
- Verify your voter registration early. Don't wait until Election Day to check your status. Call us or visit www.votetexas.gov. You can NOT register to vote online BUT you can make changes to your voter registration. This tool will now allow a voter to change their voter registration from an old county to a new county. Be aware of potential fake registration sites on social media.
- The deadline to register to vote or to make any updates and/or changes to you voter registration is Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
- Mail ballots are available to voters who meet the criteria issued by the State. If you qualify to vote by mail, contact us. The USPS suggest that all ballots are mailed at least 7 days before Election Day.
Early Voting in person is Monday, October 24, 2022 through November 4, 2022.
Last Day to Register
The last day to register to vote or make changes to existing registration is Tuesday, October 11, 2022. You do NOT need to re-register to vote if you have not moved or made any changes since your last registration. Your voter registration does not expire.
Ballot by Mail
Ballot by mail applications must be received by Friday, October 28, 2022. The applications for ballot by mail may be emailed to the Election Administrator or faxed to 806-468-5634. The original hard copy must still be mailed and received in this office within 4 days of electronic submission. The ballot will NOT be mailed until the original application is received. The application for a ballot by mail and the criteria has changed. Please read the application completely and contact this office if you have questions. The application must contain a personal identifier number (Driver’s License or the last 4 of your Social Security number) that is on record with your voter registration.
YOU MUST write your driver’s license number and/or the last 4 digits of your social security number under the flap of the carrier envelope BEFORE you sign and seal it.